As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Brooks #ad
Brooks Women's Hyperion Tempo Road Running Shoe, 9 Medium, Black/Iced Aqua/Blue #adBrooks #ad
- Light, responsive cushioning: we created the all-new DNA FLASH midsole by infusing our adaptive DNA material with nitrogen, providing an incredibly lightweight yet springy experience.
Performance fit: the woven upper moves with your foot and provides both stretch and breathability for maximum comfort. Energy savings: the shoe geometries keep your foot stable as you move, allowing you to run efficiently in your natural motion path.
This women's shoe is for: for runners looking to get the most out of their workouts, the Hyperion Tempo is a light and responsive trainer that reduces deviation, allowing you to run and recover faster. Quick recovery: get back to the grind and focus on your progress with Hyperion Tempo's impact-absorbing, lightweight, responsive and soft cushioning.
2. adidas #ad
Adidas Women's Cloud foam Pure Running Shoe, white/white/black, 8 Medium US #adadidas #ad
- Sock-like construction hugs the foot. Stretchable mesh upper for breathability. Cloudfoam memory sockliner molds to the foot for superior step-in comfort.
Combined cloudfoam midsole and outsole for step-in comfort and superior cushioning. Stretchy, mesh running shoes with extra cushioning for all-day comfort.
|Part Number||DB0695-100-8 M US|
3. Vibram #ad
Vibram Women's Five Fingers, V-Aqua Water Shoe Grey Blue 39 M #adVibram #ad
- This water friendly style allows for natural movement in and out of water. Lightweight and durable synthetic upper. 3. 7 mm megagrip Outsole w drainage perforations. Slip on style with adjustable hook and loop strap. 2 mm eva insole with Silicon Treatment.
4. Saucony #ad
6 W US, Saucony Women's S10552-25 Kinvara 11 Running Shoe, Aqua/Blue #adSaucony #ad
- Formfit conforms to your foot to provide the perfect fit and feel from every angle. Offset: 4mm 28. 5/24. 5. Neutral. The flexible sole is designed to quickly transition from landing to take-off.
Pwrrun cushioning maintains the lightweight responsiveness that makes this shoe a favorite for daily training miles or racing longer distances.
5. Vibram #ad
36 B EU 36 EU/6.5-7.0 M US B EU US, Vibram Women's V-Aqua Walking Shoe, Black/Light Blue #adVibram #ad
- Synthetic materials - Adds durability to the upper. Breathable - Encourages cool air to circulate. Silicone print - Within the lining to prevent friction and irritation.
Synthetic mesh Upper - Provides comfort, resilience and breathability. Velcro strap - Adjust the fit to meet individual requirements.
6. NAOT #ad
NAOT Women's Roxanna Aqua Stretch/Royal Blue Stretch/Gloss Purple Stretch Sandal 7 M US #adNAOT #ad
- Narrow to Medium Width. Cork/latex Footbed. Functioning Stretch & Gore. Shock Absorbing. Arch Support.
7. SCARPA #ad
Dahlia/Aqua, Women's Specific Fit, 7-7.5, SCARPA Women's Vapor V Rock Climbing Shoes for Sport Climbing and Bouldering, Low-Volume #adSCARPA #ad
- Vibram xs grip 2 rubber | the mid-stiff vibram xs grip 2 outsole pairs nicely in the forefoot with the softer M70 rubber in the heel to give you a highly technical shoe that won’t shy away from any style of climbing.
Women’s last | these climbing shoes feature a more narrow last and lower-volume heel cup for a women’s-specific fit. Bi-tension rand | using a reverse slingshot design, this system connects your heel to your toe, resulting in less foot discomfort and more power being driven towards your primary edging surface.
Versatility in form | built with a moderate downturn and slightly asymmetric profile, the Vapor V blends performance in steep terrain with the sensitivity and comfort you need when the angle eases off.
Suede in spades | a microsuede upper with a reduced tongue volume keeps the shoe supple, while a suede foot base conforms to the shape of your foot, providing all-day comfort.
8. Vionic #ad
Vionic Women's Rest Lucia Flip-flop, Rhinestone Toe-post Sandals with Concealed Orthotic Arch Support Aqua Snake 8 Medium US #adVionic #ad
- Everyday support: a podiatrist-designed footbed built into every pair of Vionic sandals, slippers, active shoes and flats promotes stability from the ground up.
Man-made upper with microfiber-covered footbed. Vionic shoes: vionic brings together style and science, combining innovative biomechanics with the most coveted trends. Your new favorite sandals: With a variety of rhinestones, snakeprint, and beautiful colors Lucia will make you want several pairs.
Move. Durable rubber outsole with a patterned tread provides traction on a variety of surfaces. Vionic supports you, so you can Walk. Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, ankles, reducing stress on feet, and knees. Live.
9. ASICS #ad
ASICS Women's Gt-2000 5 Running Shoe, Diva Blue/White/Aqua Splash, 6 D US #adASICS #ad
- Dynamic duomax support system: This evolution of DuoMax system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support. I. G. S impact guidance system technology: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
Rearfoot and forefoot gel cushioning systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
Guidance trusstic system technology: This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity. Fluidride midsole: fluidride provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.